Our TransForm programs are designed for individuals of all fitness levels
All of our TransForm programs incorporate some kind of yoga as well
- TransForm: Powder Hour - Ski conditioning class that runs for 8 weeks in the fall to prepare for the season on snow.
- TransForm: Run Strong - Running/hiking conditioning class that runs for 8 weeks in early spring to prepare for the season outdoors on the trails during those coveted summer months
- TransForm: Circuits - General strength and conditioning class generally geared toward the middle age group seeking to stay active and strong. Currently run out of the Fryeburg Clinic
- TransForm: Prepare- Summer strength and conditioning program for middle and high school age kids in preparation for upcoming sports seasons. In addition to dynamic full body training, the participants learn how to weight lift properly.
- TransForm: Sunrise - General strength and conditioning at a moderate intensity. Meets at 5:45 in the morning, hence "sunrise!"
For more information about these programs and how to join in, please call us or send us an email. We look forward to working with you!